Charter a Flight to Orlando
Have you ever thought about how much time is wasted when you take a commercial airline flight today? That is, if you can even get from Point A to Point B without flying to another city and changing planes. Expect to spend anywhere from 3 to 3.5 hours each way in addition to the flight time. Charter flights to Orlando enable you to get there and back in one day with enough time to take care of business on the ground.
There are over 140 airports in Florida alone, but commercial airlines only serve about 20 of them. As an FAA-certified air carrier, Cypress Air Charter has access to hundreds of smaller, non-hub airports – many you’ve probably never heard of – that will make your trip quicker and more efficient. Wherever you need to go, there’s sure to be a private airstrip near your destination.
Consider a private charter flight instead of being forced to turn a one-day trip into an overnighter, or wasting hours standing in security lines, checking bags, and suffering through delays and canceled commercial flights. Once you add the extra fees for carry-on and checked bags, seat upgrades, priority boarding, food, drinks, headsets, etc. to your ticket price, you may be pleasantly surprised to find out how affordable flying private can be!
What’s in Orlando?
Orlando, the “Theme Park Capital of the World”, is one of the nation’s most visited cities, primarily because it’s home to Walt Disney World and Epcot, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld. However, the city is also a major industrial and high-tech business center and is home to offices of more than 150 international companies.
Aside from theme parks, you’ll find plenty of ways to spend your free time in Orlando, such as:
- Kennedy Space Center | Just 45 minutes east of Orlando, experience America’s history of space exploration, including the Space Shuttle and International Space Station and the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Golf | Numerous golf courses can be found in the city, with the most famous being Bay Hill Club and Lodge, home to the Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Morse Museum of American Art | The museum in Winter Park houses the world’s largest collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany, including jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass lamps and windows, and architectural objects
- NBA Basketball | Catch an Orlando Magic professional basketball game at Amway Center in downtown Orlando
- Harry P. Leu Gardens | The 50-acre botanical oasis, located just minutes from downtown Orlando, also includes a restored 19th century home that’s listed on the National Register of Historic Places
If the idea of flying in and out of the heavily trafficked Orlando International Airport (MCO / KMCO) doesn’t sound like much fun, Cypress Air Charter has access to other airports in the area, such as Orlando Executive Airport (ORL / KORL) and Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM / KISM), that may make your trip far more convenient.
Fly Private and Arrive Relaxed
We offer a variety of charter aircraft with different range capabilities, such as the high-performance Cessna Corvallis TTx, the multi-engine Tecnam P2006T, and other excellent aircraft.
Simply tell us what you need, and our dedicated staff will help you decide which private plane best suits your needs. We can also help with car, hotel and restaurant reservations, sightseeing excursions, and anything else you may need to make your journey more enjoyable.
Cypress Air Charter is ready to arrange your charter flights to Orlando and throughout the Southeastern U.S. and nearby islands. You’ll enjoy the flexibility that comes from chartering a private flight that is able to adjust to every changing detail of your schedule. You’ll arrive relaxed and ready to roll!
Call us today on (239) 272-5799 or send an inquiry online using our contact form.