Charter a Flight to Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re going on a weekend vacation or a one-day multi-city business trip at the spur of the moment, Cypress Air Charter can provide a seamless end-to-end solution. Charter a flight to Fort Lauderdale with us to find out why so many customers prefer our private flights.
We are an FAA-certified air carrier based in Fort Myers, Florida. We own, operate, and maintain all of our aircraft in strict compliance with FAA regulations. Because we’re not brokers, we can offer you lower prices by eliminating broker fees, high deposits and charges for same-day standby time.
Private charter flights offer you a level of privacy, efficiency and flexibility that you simply can’t get from commercial airlines today. Commercial airports and flights are crowded, and you’ll have to waste time in long check-in and security lines. If you want a better seat location or to take luggage with you, expect to pay extra. And then there are the inevitable delays and cancellations. Schedule a private flight and avoid the stress!
What’s In Fort Lauderdale?
Located 23 miles north of Miami on Florida’s Atlantic coast, Fort Lauderdale is a popular destination due to its warm temperatures and 3,000 hours of sunshine every year. The city is home to a number of large corporations and, in addition to its busy cruise ship port, the city has over 100 marinas and boatyards and is home to more than 40,000 boats and yachts.
Nicknamed the “Venice of America,” Fort Lauderdale is famous for its sun and beaches, but there are many other interesting things to do as well:
- Hit the beach | Fort Lauderdale offers 23 miles of beaches, including Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Dania Beach and Hollywood Beach, with crystal-clear water and beautiful white sand
- Play a round of golf | There are more than 50 courses in the area, and two of the best are Emerald Hills and Pembroke Lakes Golf Club
- Everglades National Park | With 1.5 million acres of swamps and mangroves, Everglades National Park is one of the most unusual public parks in the United States and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park is home to 14 rare, endangered and threatened species, including the American Crocodile, the Florida Panther and the West Indian Manatee
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens | A historic house museum built in 1921 on 35 acres of a pristine barrier island on Fort Lauderdale Beach, this is the waterfront home of world-acclaimed artist, Frederic Clay Bartlett
- Buehler Planetarium & Observatory | Tucked away on the campus of Broward Community College in Davie, it’s interesting for science lovers
Getting to Fort Lauderdale is easy. In addition to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL / KFLL), when you fly with Cypress Air Charter, you’ll have access to smaller airports that you may find more convenient, such as Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE / KFXE), Pompano Beach Airpark (PPM / KPMP), or Hollywood’s North Perry Airport (HWO / KHWO).
Choose Cypress As Your Charter Partner
Most private charter companies are actually brokers or aircraft management companies. They don’t own, operate, or even store most of the aircraft you and your family will be traveling in. Charter companies such as these send your itinerary out for bid to other companies and in many instances they simply select the cheapest offer.
We pride ourselves on the personalized and detail-oriented service we offer. Our goal is to make your charter flight experience second to none, and we constantly work to supply you with quality aircraft and affordable prices. We invite you to contact us today to charter a flight to Fort Lauderdale by calling (239) 215-1784 or by using our online contact form. You’ll wonder why you never thought of it before!