Charter a Flight to Naples
With at least 5,000 airports in the United States, you would think it would be easy to get wherever it is you need to go. Not so. Commercial airlines fly in and out of only about 500 of those airports, making many cities difficult to reach. Charter flights to Naples Florida can eliminate the challenges of getting to your destination, and they’re more cost-effective than you think.
Did you know that there are no commercial flights that fly direct from Tampa to Naples? To get from one city to the other, you’ll either have to fly to another city and change planes or drive for 2 ½ hours. Think about the wasted time and aggravation.
In addition to your time in the air, flying commercial can easily add 3 to 3.5 hours to your travel time each way when you add up the time for airport check-in, security clearance, boarding, taxi and takeoff, landing and gate docking, claiming baggage, and finding a taxi or waiting for a courtesy shuttle to the car rental facility. You can accomplish all of this on a private charter in about 40 minutes, and your rental car or limo will be waiting for you on the tarmac.
Cypress Air Charter offers private charter flights throughout the Southeastern U.S. and nearby islands. We have access to all of the smaller, non-hub airports that are not served by commercial airlines and can make sure you arrive at your intended destination stress-free and rested with a lot more available time to do what you want to do.
What’s in Naples?
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW / KRSW) is the nearest international airport to Naples. But, when you charter a flight with Cypress, you’ll have access to other airports, such as Naples Municipal Airport (APF / KAPF) and Marco Island Airport (MRK / KMKY), both of which are closer to downtown Naples.
Whether you’re headed to Naples for the day or making a weekend of it, there are many interesting things to do, such as:
- Golf | Play a round at area courses, such as La Playa Golf Course, with its challenging 18-hole, par 72, 6,907-yard championship layout and driving range
- Bird Gardens of Naples | One of the most popular attractions in Naples, there are hundreds of parrots living here in what seems like a tropical paradise
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary | This nature-lover’s paradise contains birds, alligators, whitetail deer, Florida black bears and other wildlife on 11,000 acres of wetlands
- Naples Pier | Walk to the edge of this landmark pier that extends out into the Gulf of Mexico and enjoy the views or do a little fishing
- Naples Depot Museum | Train enthusiasts learn how the railroads transformed the Florida wilderness into the resort-filled Gulf Coast as well as the Lionel Train Museum
Why Charter a Flight with Cypress Air Charter?
Our on-demand private charters mean that we fly you when and where you want to go… on your own schedule. If we have a plane available, we can have you wheels up and on your way to your destination in just a few hours… and we guarantee that you’ll never lose your luggage!
We are an FAA certified air carrier located in Fort Myers, Florida. We are not charter brokers. Instead, we own, maintain and operate all of our own equipment. Our pilots and equipment meet all of the strict requirements of the FAA. Our planes include the high-performance Cessna Corvallis TTx, the multi-engine Tecnam P2006T, and other excellent aircraft. With Cypress Air Charter, your safety is in the hands of aviation experts.
If charter flights to Naples Florida or our other flight destinations are in your travel plans, get in touch with us today by calling (239) 272-5799 or by making an inquiry using our online contact form.