Charter a Flight to Atlanta
Cypress Air Charter is proud to be an FAA-certified air carrier and provider of cost-effective private charters from our location in Fort Myers, Florida. Charter a flight to Atlanta with a company that cares about the experience you have while you’re getting to your destination.
We provide business and vacation charters throughout the Southeast U.S. and adjacent islands. We’re not charter brokers, so we can offer you better prices than many companies because we don’t charge you broker fees, high deposits or fees for same-day standby time.
We own, operate and maintain our own equipment to the highest possible FAA standards. Our goal is to give you a world-class charter flight experience, and we hope you’re pleasantly surprised by how affordable charter flights can be.
What’s In Atlanta?
Atlanta is the capital of Georgia. It’s also one of largest metropolitan areas in the U.S. Business travelers will find the regional, national, and global headquarters of many corporations here, including Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, Home Depot, UPS and Delta Airlines. This has helped create the world’s largest airline hub and the world’s busiest airport at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL / KATL).
Atlanta also offers visitors a wide variety of attractions and activities. Here are a few that may interest you if you have some leisure time to spend in the city:
- Georgia Aquarium | This popular attraction features between 100,000 and 120,000 fish and other marine life, representing more than five hundred species
- High Museum of Art | 19th and 20th century American art is the focus here, with more than 12,000 works of art, including those by Auguste Rodin, Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg and Roy Lichtenstein
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum | There are five pavilions here that house the offices of the former President and his library, with thousands of papers and mementos from the Carter administration
- Martin Luther King Jr. National History Site | Visit his childhood home, his burial site, the Ebenezer Baptist Church where he served as pastor, and a visitor center that highlights his important civil rights work
- Atlanta History Center | On 33 acres in historic Buckhead, you’ll find two historic houses, including 1928 Swan House and 1860s Smith Family Farm, the Centennial Olympic Games Museum, and many acres of gardens and trails
If you’re not looking forward to traveling through Atlanta’s extremely busy Hartsfield-Jackson airport, Cypress Air Charter has access to other smaller, non-hub airports in the area, such as Fulton County Airport (also known as Brown Field) (FTY / KFTY) and Dekalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK / KPDK), which may help speed you to your ultimate destination.
Avoid Commercial Flight Hassles
According to the U.S. Travel Association, more than 41 million people avoid flying on commercial airlines today… for good reason. The hassles include airport congestion, long security lines, extra fees for checked and/or carry-on baggage, upgraded seats, priority boarding, food, and an excellent chance that your flight will be delayed or canceled.
It’s also difficult to get where you need to go. With more than 5,000 airports in the U.S., commercial airlines fly to only 10% of them. You waste time and money having to connect through other cities and change planes just to get to where you need to go.
Cypress Air Charter provides on-demand flights to hundreds of destinations. If you need to squeeze a multiple-city business trip into a single day, we can make it happen. If you want to charter a flight to Atlanta for the weekend, we can make it happen. As long as we have a plane available, you can be on your way in minutes.
Get in touch with us today by calling (239) 272-5799 or by using our online contact form. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!