Charter a Flight to Miami
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, Cypress Air Charter provides safe, fast, and efficient service with aircraft that we own and maintain to the highest standards in the aviation industry. On private charter flights to Miami, you can relax knowing that you will always be in safe and trustworthy hands.
We are an FAA-certified air carrier located in Fort Myers, Florida. We are not charter brokers. We think it’s important to point out that air charter operators like our company are very closely regulated by the FAA, while air charter brokers are not. As certified operators, we can promise our customers strictly maintained aircraft, highly trained flight crews, and a staff that is focused on your safety.
Enjoy the unparalleled comfort and flexibility of private flights, with our transparent pricing policy that delivers first-class flying experiences at affordable prices.
What’s in Miami?
Aside from its reputation for sunshine and sand, Miami is also a major business hub that’s home to the largest concentration of international banks in the U.S., and many large national and international companies. It also has the largest cruise ship port in the world.
Here are just a few of the interesting activities to occupy your leisure time in the “Gateway to the Americas”:
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park | Florida is known for its sandy beaches, and some of the best are here in Key Biscayne, just 5 minutes south of downtown Miami. You’ll find over a mile of beautiful Atlantic shoreline for swimming and a charming lighthouse that dates back to the early 19th century.
- South Beach | This is the classic Miami hot spot. Bring towels and sunscreen for a fun day in the sun and plan to stay for the nightlife.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden | In Coral Gables, this 83-acre site is among the world’s best tropical botanic gardens.
- Hollywood Beach Boardwalk | With 2.5 miles of pristine beaches, this is the ideal spot for biking, walking and people watching and offers plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Everglades National Park | The 1.4 million acres here make it the largest tropical wilderness in the U.S. Visitors can see 350 species of birds including bald eagles, 300 species of fresh and saltwater fish, 40 species of mammals, and 50 species of reptiles.
If you want to avoid the potential congestion of busy Miami International Airport (MIA / KMIA), Cypress Air Charter can fly you to other non-hub airports in the area, such as Opa Locka Airport (OPF / KOPF), North Perry Airport (HWO / KHWO), and Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport (TMB / KTMB) to get you to your destination rested and relaxed.
Cypress Air Charter’s Got You Covered
Aside from safety and comfort, one of our primary goals is to provide you with an amazing experience – in the air and after you touch down. Not only will you receive professional and welcoming service with Cypress, we can also assist with almost any concierge request you might have.
When your needs go beyond air transportation, we can arrange everything from limos and rental cars to hotel reservations to sightseeing excursions and everything in between. Just let us know how we can make your trip more memorable and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Get in touch with us today to book your private charter flights to Miami or to just about any other destination in the Southeastern U.S. and nearby islands.
Call (239) 272-5799 or send an inquiry online using our contact form.