Charter a Flight to Key West
Did you know that Florida has 140 airports, but commercial airlines fly in and out of only about 20 of them? No wonder it’s such a challenge to get from Point A to Point B on regularly scheduled flights! Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you can charter a private flight to Key West and avoid the aggravation of flying commercial.
Cypress Air Charter’s top priority is your safety, followed closely by your comfort. From our transparent pricing approach to our team that’s passionate about providing you with the best charter experience possible, we are different from other professional charter companies.
Located in Fort Myers, Florida, Cypress is an FAA-certified air carrier. You can rest assured that our pilots and equipment are maintained to the most stringent safety and policy standards set by the FAA.Additionally, since we are not a broker, we can provide our charter flights at a much lower cost than other charter companies. Wherever you need to go, there’s sure to be a private air strip near your destination.
What’s in Key West?
Key West is the southernmost city in the continental United States. On a clear day, you can make out the shape of Cuba (only 90 miles away) on the horizon. Fly into Key West International Airport (EYW / KEYW) and enjoy these activities and more:
- Golf | Key West Golf Club, the only Caribbean style golf course in the U.S., was designed by golf legend Rees Jones and features an 18-hole, par 70 course that’s suitable for players of all skill levels
- Sand Key | One of the many popular reef destinations off Key West, this islet with its large iron lighthouse is a favorite of snorkelers and scuba divers for its 10+ miles of coral reefs and marine life
- Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum | Stop at this interesting museum to marvel at artifacts recovered from Spanish galleons, such as the Atocha and Santa Margarita
- Harry S. Truman Little White House | A former command post for the U.S. Navy, this became Truman’s favorite vacation home immediately after World War II and served as his Winter White House for the balance of his presidency
- Ernest Hemingway Home | Tour the home and writing studio of Ernest Hemingway (from 1928 to 1940), and discover Key West’s first swimming pool, an architectural feat in the 1930s
How We’re Different
Believe it or not, there are many individuals – and even flight “companies” – that operate without FAA approval. Flying with an illegal charter company can be dangerous and put you or your company at an enormous liability and safety risk.
We own, operate, and maintain all of our own equipment, which includes a high-performance Cessna Corvallis TTx, a powerful and popular Cessna 206 (called the “sport-utility vehicle of the air”), and other aircraft. This means we can provide you with affordable prices because we don’t charge you broker fees, high deposits or fees for same-day standby time.
If you wake up one day and feel like scuba diving along the spectacular coral reefs of Florida, we can help you charter a private flight to Key West. As long as we have a plane available, you can be on your way within minutes.
We invite you to contact us today and charter a flight to Key West. Call (239) 215-1784 or send an inquiry online using our contact form.